SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Caracter Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kado
Administrator
Administrator
Kado

Caracter Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Caracter Creation Rules   Caracter Creation Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Please follow everything in the character skeleton. There are three different types of skeletons.

Human
Anthro
Pokemon

Choose which ever one according to the type of character you are making. If you do not follow the character skeleton, your character will be rejected. If you miss anything on the skeleton, you will be informed of it and you will have to fix it before you are able to post.

Please do not post until your character has been accepted.

Make your character somewhat serious.
I've made a character on another forum before that was searching for the Perfect Pumpkin Pie and he was completely nuts. Stuff like that is okay.
I've seen a rejected character on another forum that used a... how would I put this... and adult toy as a weapon. Stuff like that will be immediately rejected and your profile will be deleted without hesitation.

Please follow these rules and if you have any questions, PM me or just post your question in this section. Enjoy the site and have fun.
Back to top Go down

Caracter Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1